Jorjia Clinger Campbell, Owner and CEO
Throughout my life I have discovered that I possess a deep compassion to help others overcome obstacles in order to reach their full potential. I speak and I coach from experience. Diet and exercise have always been a top priority for me and I understand the challenges with both as I grow older. Over the years there have been times when I have second guessed my life decisions and felt nearly immobilized due to the fear of making a mistake. As an empty nester I was forced to readjust my priorities after my son went out on his own. I have lost jobs through downsizing so I understand the discouragement this can bring. I can honestly say, “I’ve been there” and I know that by facing our adversity with a strong coach, better days are ahead for each of us. Moving forward with positive energy, positive thought, and a belief in our abilities is vital and in the end it is incredibly empowering and rewarding.
The greatest feelings of happiness come from leading a meaningful life using personal strengths to serve in some capacity, whether it be family, friends, community or beyond. I want to help you develop those strengths to become your best self and I will walk alongside you on your journey!
- Board certified in Health, Wellness, Life and Career Coaching
- Received training through The Institute of Life Coach Training
- Professionally coaching since 2005
- Member of the International Coach Federation
- Master of Science in Higher Education with an emphasis in Enrollment Management
- Master of Science in Education
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Ten years working in higher education as faculty and administrator.
- Five years marketing and advertising experience in the medical and nonprofit fields.